Exam Prep GuideFully updated for Windows Server 2008 R2! Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCTS Exam 70-643—and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce what you’ve learned by applying your knowledge to real-world case scenarios and practice exercises. This official Microsoft study guide is designed to help make the most of your study time. Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to:
- Deploy Windows-based clients and servers across a network
About the Author
About J.C. Mackin and Anil DesaiJ.C. Mackin, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCT, is a writer, editor, and trainer who has worked with Windows networking technologies for more than 10 years. He has written several Microsoft Press Self-Paced Training Kits, including for Exams 70-622, 70-643, and 70-685.
- Use Hyper-V to configure virtual machines and virtual networks
- Configure high availability and storage solutions
- Create and manage a Remote Desktop Services infrastructure
- Manage the web server role—IIS 7.5—in Windows Server 2008 R2
- Configure FTP and SMTP services
- Configure Streaming Media services and Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010. Practice TestsAssess your skills with practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers—including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies. Your kit includes:
- 15% exam discount from Microsoft. Offer expires 12/31/15. Details inside.
- Official self-paced study guide.
- Practice tests with multiple, customizable testing options and a learning plan based on your results.
- 200+ practice and review questions.
- Case scenarios, exercises, and best practices.
- Webcasts and videos from Microsoft experts.
- Fully searchable eBook of this guide. For system requirements, see the Introduction